diy ring light | under $25


Have you found yourself wanting to start a youtube channel or even a blog, but the stress of having to have the "perfect" camera and the "perfect" lighting is stopping you? 

I found myself in the predicament for a while now. Constantly using the "I don't have any good lighting to make videos" excuse - I decided to change that today. And I didn't even have to shell out $200+ on these name brand ring lights out now! All you'll need is $25 (maybe even less) and 4 items! 

To make this project easier, I decided to film myself making it. Feel free to watch the video down below and follow along: 



I hope I helped a few of you some extra bucks! I'm so glad I ended up making it, it works so well - especially considering how much I spent. Let me know if you make one too! 

Post a Comment

NYCOT