first impressions + swatches: tarteist pro glow





SHADES (FROM RIGHT TO LEFT): LIT, STROBE, FIRE, STUNNER


SHADES (LEFT TO RIGHT): SHADE, SCULPT 


My overall first impression on this product would be a 8/10. The packaging is absolutely amazing! Not only are there two magnetic flaps to close the product, but they're adorned with two mirrors on either side. The whole pallet itself is covered in a smooth, black material with gold lettering and the pigmentation gleams in all 6 shades. 

The only reason I gave this product an 8 out of 10 was solely based on the price. It retails for $45 at Sephora and for me personally, I find that to be a bit out of my budget. For the quality you're getting, I will admit, you're definitely getting what you pay for. Even with that being said, though,  if you're like me and don't like to splurge to much on makeup, I'm sure you can find dupes for about half that price. Will they be as great? I'm not sure, but I do know there are some out there. 

Do any of you have this palette? What are your thoughts on it? 

Post a Comment

NYCOT