a glossier haul + mini review


CLOUD PAINTS





GENERATION G 





BALM DOTCOM



HALOSCOPE 



PRODUCT ROUND UP + SWATCHES



FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Overall, I’d have to say I’m a huge fan of Glossier! I’m usually more of a full coverage girl, but after trying these products out I can definitely see myself falling in love with the more natural side. All the items I tried are super creamy and easy to use - aside from the balm dotcom. The balm dotcom is one of my two favorites of the bunch, the other being the haloscope, but I do find applying the balm is quite challenging seeing as it lacks the typical chapstick/lip balm applicator. The smell and actual product does make up for that in my own personal opinion.

The price point leans more into the higher end of what I’m use to spending, but in comparison to other higher end brands it’s very decently price - especially considering the amount of product and how little you have to use of it.

Do I recommend Glossier? Yes! I can see myself using the balm dotcom and haloscope everyday. As for the other products, i would use them, but not necessarily on a daily basis. Once I find shades that compliment my skin tone more, I can see that changing though. If you’ve been dying to try out Glossier like I was, do it! 

Glossier is The Ugly Girls Club approved.


Post a Comment

NYCOT