First Impressions: Oval Makeup Brush Kit


Vanity Planet - a name incredibly familiar to those active on social media. Our first thoughts usually go to their super popular spin brush, but today we’re gonna take a second to check out their Oval Makeup Brush Kit.


This brush kit includes 10 different sized brushes that can be used for foundation, setting powder, concealer, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush, eyeliner, highlighter, brows, contour, lips and even skincare products!



When getting a product, packaging is always something I’m taking into account. I’m a sucker for detail! All ten brushes sit neatly in a sturdy, magnetic-closing box.



Every brush is tightly packed with synthetic bristles - let’s not forget to mention they are cruelty-free. 


The brushes are extremely soft and move well against your face, the actual bristle part was something I was impressed with right off the bat. The handles to the brushes, though, took a bit of getting use to. Initially, I felt as though they were a bit flimsier than brushes I had used before, but I was informed by my boyfriend (of all people!) that it was one of those “really good strong, durable plastics” - his words. After testing them out, I realized I had mistaken their flexibility that allows them to move with you for “flimsiness”. If you’re use to using regular makeup brushes, you’d understand why I had that little mixup.



As far as the color goes, I’m pretty obsessed. They are covered in a lovely shade of pink with the brands name on the lower part of the handle. 



I’m definitely going to be switching out some of my current brushes for a few of these and start incorporating it into my daily makeup routine.



Have you ever tried oval brushes, but you’re stuck on which ones to go for? Give these ones a shot! If pink isn’t your color, they have a black set as well. They originally retail for $99.99, but they were kind enough to give me a code for you guys to bring it down to just $30 - such a steal! If you’re interested, feel free to check out the brush set here and use the code HELLOIMKRISTINAPARTY to get the discounted price.


Post a Comment

NYCOT