phonaudio headphones: a review


THE HEADPHONES 

The headphones pictured above are the PHN100 over-the-ear headphones from Phonaudio in the color gold. These headphones are literally the epitome of what I’ve been looking for, for a while. As someone who is constantly on the computer watching videos, etc, these are a godsend. The best part is, not only do they work great, but they are so aesthetically pleasing look at - the gold hardware was such a nice touch! 



The over ear cushions are extremely soft and I find that they mold along your ear nicely. That’s a big issue I have with headphones at times; after a while the headphones will become more of nuisance rather than an enjoyable experience because they start to hurt after having sat on your ears for a while; I’m pleased this isn't a problem I face with these. 

They fold up, they freakin' fold up. Okay, I may be late on this latest addition to headphones, but I wish you all could've seen the excitement on my face when I folded them for the first time. Do you realize how life changing this is? No more bulky headphones that won’t fit in your bags. It’s amazing. 

The one and only thing I would change about these headphones is the fact that they aren’t bluetooth. Nowadays, I feel bluetooth is something that should just come automatically. The company does offer a bluetooth option, but it’s limited to the earphones.

WHAT’S IN THE BOX 



The headphones come in a sleek, clean looking box with everything packaged well. Upon opening the box, you’re greeted by the headphones safely tucked into a faux-velvet casing. Once that casing is lifted, you’ll find the cord, velvet carrying bag and an user manual.

THE SOUND 



The sound is very clear, the bass is on point, the volume level is great and it blocks out surrounding noises. I wouldn’t say it’s completely noise canceling, but depending on what you are listening to it does a great job of keeping you in your own little world.

OVERALL THOUGHTS 



From the customer service, the packaging and the headphones themselves, I would 100% recommend these headphones. Though I’m in the ‘blogger’ position and received these in exchange for a review, I am an avid blog reader as all of you reading this are. I’m aware of how easy it is to be skeptical about my word (or any other reviewers word) due to the way they are received. Due to this, I decided to allow some of my family and my boyfriend try them out for themselves. I allowed them to use them, with no knowledge of the price, and their opinion mimicked mine to a T. Even after mentioning the price point, their opinion didn’t falter once. I won’t lie, the pricing is pretty up there, but at the end of the day, you do pay for quality and if you really think about it, the is around the same price range beats and all the other hyped up brands are at - the only real difference being the name written on them. 


DISCLAIMER: I DID RECEIVE THESE HEADPHONES FREE OF CHARGE IN EXCHANGE FOR REVIEW, BUT ALL OPINIONS ARE 100% MY OWN.

Post a Comment

NYCOT